Your opportunity with a higher purpose
Become part of a team to build the next generation digital universal bank with a focus on sustainability from scratch. Our client is a dynamic start-up aiming to access to and sustainable financial services, using technology and collaboration among community members to help them achieve their individual financial objectives over the lifecycle and around the clock, while giving their money a higher purpose dimension.
You are a digital native, a purpose-driven individual and a mindful sustainable investment professional seeking to join a passionate team to create long-lasting value for people and planet?
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join Data & ML Platform team. You will be working closely with business and analyzing data using statistical techniques and providing reports. Developing and implementing databases and data collection systems. Acquiring data from primary and secondary sources and maintain data systems. Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, R, MATLAB, and Python
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets to find solutions
- Problem-solving skills
- Team-working skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics