Your opportunity with a higher purpose
Become part of a team to build the next generation digital universal bank with a focus on sustainability from scratch. Our client is a dynamic start-up aiming to access to and sustainable financial services, using technology and collaboration among community members to help them achieve their individual financial objectives over the lifecycle and around the clock, while giving their money a higher purpose dimension.
You are a digital native, a purpose-driven individual and a mindful sustainable investment professional seeking to join a passionate team to create long-lasting value for people and planet?
We are looking for a qualified experienced Mobile developer.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
What is needed to succeed
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store and/or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Kotlin
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field