Your opportunity with a higher purpose
Become part of a team to build the next generation digital universal bank with a focus on sustainability from scratch. Our client is a dynamic start-up aiming to access to and sustainable financial services, using technology and collaboration among community members to help them achieve their individual financial objectives over the lifecycle and around the clock, while giving their money a higher purpose dimension.
You are a digital native, a purpose-driven individual and a mindful sustainable investment professional seeking to join a passionate team to create long-lasting value for people and planet?
About the role:
As our senior Salesforce Developer, you’ll play a vital role. We are looking for an individual that will be central to continually improving and enhancing the Salesforce platform.
This role comes with the potential to grow and manage your own team of developers over time.
- Validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits),
- Extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements,
- Custom User Interface development
- Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization,
- Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development,
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code,
- Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce
- Collaborating with IT / Developers for other systems in order to integrate across the business
- Salesforce Administrator activities
What is needed to succeed:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Interaction Studio and CDP product knowledge and at least 5 years of Salesforce development experience
- Able to work independently
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices,
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, professional qualification, or relevant experience.