Become part of a team to build the next generation digital universal bank with a focus on sustainability from scratch. Our client is a dynamic start-up aiming to access to and sustainable financial services, using technology and collaboration among community members to help them achieve their individual financial objectives over the lifecycle and around the clock, while giving their money a higher purpose dimension.
You are a digital native, a purpose-driven individual and a mindful sustainable investment professional seeking to join a passionate team to create long-lasting value for people and planet?
As a Scrum Master you will:
- Be responsible for sprint planning in an Agile software development environment.
- Work with a technology-driven team who deliver enterprise class business process solutions.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure business requirements and priorities are met.
- Manage communications and status reporting to all stakeholders.
- Deliver continuous improvement in line with industry best practices.
- A degree in computer science or similar from a recognized university or technical college.
- 5+ years experience and proven track record in a similar role.
- Experience running agile projects of varying size and complexity
- Fluent in the Jira and Confluence
- Experience in Gherkin and X-ray
- Experience working with or delivering financial or other line of business software solutions.
- Results oriented with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Can showcase examples of implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Scrum Coach certification
- Scrum Master certification
- Scrum Product Owner certification
- Computer Science background