Your opportunity with a higher purpose
Become part of a team to build the next generation digital universal bank with a focus on sustainability from scratch. Our client is a dynamic start-up aiming to access to and sustainable financial services, using technology and collaboration among community members to help them achieve their individual financial objectives over the lifecycle and around the clock, while giving their money a higher purpose dimension.
You are a digital native, a purpose-driven individual and a mindful sustainable investment professional seeking to join a passionate team to create long-lasting value for people and planet?
- Ensure end-to-end SIAM security operations across retained IT and Suppliers’ network to deliver secure and predictable quality service experience
- Responsible for daily security focused on suggesting and implementing solutions for improvement on a continuous base
- Track existing processes and offer solutions and new processes with the goal to optimize company’s security system and research weaknesses and find ways to counter them
- Develop best practices and security standards for the organization
- Stay up to date with security news, keeping an eye out for the latest vulnerabilities and remedies emerging in the field.
- Working with our development team to ensure that our network and technology stack is watertight.
- Perform regular audits and provide reports
- Coordinate security & privacy activities including handling audits
- Rehearse Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity scenarios
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business administration or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience Security Engineer or in other relevant roles
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Complete knowledge of current security protocols and techniques.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols)
- Thorough understanding of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP
- Thorough understanding of HTTP and HTTPS, as well as their underlying implementations
- Hands on experience with relational Databases, Google Cloud
- Proficient in SQL, Terraform and command line editors
- Previous relevant experiences with CI/CD and monitoring tools are a must
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Experienced how it is to work in a fintech, e-commerce, hedgefonds or trading company
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English, German language of great advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, sensitivity and understanding of cross-cultural complexities
- Self-driven but still a team player and who thrives in a challenging role where a high-capacity level is necessary
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems as they arise and ability to work under pressure